Tired of managing and remembering clumsy traditional passwords? If, yes then it’s time to set up a Yahoo Account Key feature to make your life easier. With this trait, Yahoo standardized the modernism up to the next level and eases the process of using Yahoo for users. All you need is to download the yahoo mail app in your Android, Tablet and iPhone device. Talking about the benefits, it will boost your email services and keeps the security ahead. Now you can share your personal information, files, and data with this full-packed advance security system.
Yahoo designs this brilliant innovation for its users. Discussing its working mechanism, once the user endow the Yahoo Account Key for Yahoo mail, a push notification will pop-up on your registered mobile number to confirm your appearance. You may see the notification like this- “Are you trying to sign in?” and you have to click either “Yes” to allow access or “No” to deny admission.
Want to try Yahoo Account Key? But, don’t know how to enable this function, don’t worry here we provide you with quick proven steps to set up Yahoo Account Key in Browser.
How to Setup Yahoo Account Key Feature in Browser?
Yahoo Account Key is the one-stop solution, which permits Yahoo users to sign in to email by taping a “Yes” button. This simple idea helps to sign-in your Yahoo email from your operating device without typing any security code or password. Through this piece of writing, you will get to know the comprehensive instructions to setup Yahoo Account Key for your Yahoo mail. Read on to find out the steps-
- Visit and open the Yahoo Mail sign-in page.
- Enter your email address and password in the provided field to log in to your account.
- On the next screen, press your profile picture and go for the “Account Security” option.
- After this, click on the option “See how it works” and read all the directions or instructions very carefully.
- Now, click on “Done let’s try again” and you will direct to next screen where you have to press on “Send me a notification” button.
Related Blog: How to Turn off Yahoo Account Key
Note: It is important for the users to download the Yahoo app on their Android or iPhone.
- Once you download the app, a sample Account key will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- If you recognize the option, click “Yes” to sign in or “No” to deny access.
- Head back to the web browser and press “Always use Yahoo Answer Key”.
- At last, confirm your mobile number and you will receive a message “Yahoo Account Key is enabled” to your Yahoo account.
Once the activation key is enabled, users don’t need to enter their password for login back into the account. Now, the sign-in is possible with just one click in your Smartphone.