Are you tired of managing or remembering clumsy traditional passwords? If, yes then it’s time to set up Yahoo Account Key feature to make your life easier. With this trait, Yahoo standardized the modernism up to the next level and eased the process of using Yahoo for users. All you need is to download the yahoo mail app in your Android, Tablet, or iPhone device. Talking about the benefits, it will boost your email services and keeps the security ahead. Now you can share your personal information, files, and data with this full-packed advanced security.
Yahoo designs this brilliant innovation for its users. Discussing its working mechanism, once the user endows the Yahoo Account Key for Yahoo mail, a push notification will pop-up on your registered mobile number to confirm your appearance. You may see the message like this- “Are you trying to sign in?” and you have to click either “Yes” to allow access or “No” to deny admission.
Want to try Yahoo Account Key? But, don’t know how to enable this function, don’t worry here we provide you with quick proven steps to set up Yahoo Account Key in a web browser.
How to Setup Yahoo Account Key Feature in Browser?
Yahoo Account Key is the one-stop solution, which permits Yahoo users to sign in to email by taping a “Yes” button. This simple idea helps to sign-in your Yahoo email from your operating device without typing any security code or password. Through this piece of writing, you will get to know the comprehensive instructions to setup Yahoo Account Key for your Yahoo mail. Read on to find out the steps-
- Open Yahoo Mail sign-in page.
- Enter your email address and password in the provided field to log in to your account.
- On the next screen, press your profile picture on the top right-hand side, and click the “Account Info” option.
- Now, open the “Account Security” section and click on the option “See how it works” under Secure your account with Yahoo Account Key.
- Read all the directions or instructions very carefully. (Here you will need to download Yahoo mobile app on your Android or iOS phone or tablet and make sure you signed in the mobile app)
- Once you download the mobile app, click on “Done let’s try again” and it will direct you to the next screen where you have to press on “Send me a notification” button.
- Now, a sample Account key will be sent on your Yahoo mobile app.
- If you recognize the option under “Are you trying to sign in“, click “Yes” to sign in or “No” to deny access.
- Then, head back to the web browser and press “Always use Yahoo Answer Key”.
- At last, confirm your mobile number, and you will receive a message “Yahoo Account Key is enabled” to your Yahoo account.
Once the Yahoo account key is enabled, you don’t need to enter the password for login into your Yahoo account. Now, the sign-in is possible with just one click on your Smartphone.
Related Blog: How to Turn off Yahoo Account Key