In major cases, we accidentally delete an important email or just losing emails that you still need, can be frustrating for you. Here is good news for Yahoo Mail users, as the company provides an opportunity to retrieve deleted messages. So if you have deleted an important mail by mistake, and want it back then follow the instructions provided in this blog. In this piece of writing, we provide general on how to recover deleted email form Yahoo.
Things to Remember Before Performing Email Recovery Process
- Messages can only be restored if they are lost or deleted in the past 7 days.
- If you send a Restore Request to Yahoo, must know that the request can’t be canceled.
- Restorations of the emails are not always successful.
- Mails that are successfully recovered are added back to the same folder they were in during the time frame you pick to restore to.
Steps to Recover Deleted Emails From Yahoo Mail
The below-mentioned steps are very helpful for you to get back all your mistaken deleted emails.
Note: When you delete a message or email from your Yahoo inbox, it is automatically transferred to an available “Trash” folder in case you need it again in the future. In case you have also emptied your “Trash” folder, you can still recover deleted email by using Yahoo’s “Restore” feature.
Follow these steps:
- Visit the Yahoo Mail site and complete the log in steps into your Yahoo Mail account by using the communicating credentials.
- Now, Navigate to the “Trash” folder available at the left portion of the screen and check if the deleted message is there.
- If the message is available in the folder, tap on the email and select the “Move” option in the Yahoo mail toolbar.
- Now, select “Inbox” or any other existing folder into which you want to transfer the email.
Note: In older versions of Yahoo Mail, you can click the Restore to Inbox button to transfer deleted emails/messages out of Trash and into Inbox.
- It will immediately transfer to your chosen folder.
- In the next step, type the email address of the sender or other keyword related to the email message and then clicks on the “Search” button.
- Now, use the “Yahoo Restore” feature to recover all emails that have been deleted in the past 24 hours.
- In case, your trash folder is empty and your deleted emails are no longer available in the Trash folder. Then click on the “Help” button, which is available at the upper portion of the screen.
- Now, select “Help” button once again from the options that appear in the screen.
- After the completion of above-guided steps, select “Emailing: The Basics” from the list of “Help Topics” available on the screen.
- Now, tap on the “Deleting and Recovering Mails”, and after this select “Restore Lost or Deleted Emails”.
- Read the instructions carefully on how to recover those Yahoo emails that were deleted within the last 24 hours.
- Complete the required steps and then click on the “Submit” button. You will be notified once emails are restored.
There have been times, when you accidently delete an important mail that you don’t want. Well to help you out in the situation, follow the instructions on How to Recover Deleted Emails from Yahoo and perform the steps.