Steps to Delete Folders in Yahoo Mail
- On your computer, go to the Yahoo Mail sign-in page and log in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Once you are logged into your Yahoo Mail account, go to the left-hand side panel, and click on the drop-down icon next to the Folders option. A list of folders created by you earlier will appear on your screen.
- Next, you will need to locate the folder you wish to remove from your Yahoo Mail account.
- Once you have found the folder you wish to delete, right-click on that particular folder. A drop-down will appear on your screen.
- From the drop-down list, you will need to click on the Delete folder option to delete the folder. However, in order to delete the folder, you will first need to delete all the emails from it.
- So, after right-clicking on the folder you wish to delete, you will first need to click on the Delete all emails option in the list. This will open a notification box on your screen where you will need to click on the OK button to confirm your action. The folder will be emptied completely.
- After that, you will again need to right-click on the folder you wish to delete and select Delete Folder option.
- As you will click on the Delete Folder option, the folder will be deleted from your Yahoo Mail account right away.
NOTE: In case you will try to delete the folder without first removing, you will get a warning that you will first have to delete all the emails from the folder. So, make sure to first delete all the emails or move them to any other folder before trying to delete the folder.