Yahoo Account Key is one of the features that help you to secure your account. With the help of the Yahoo account key, you can add an extra level of security to your account and thus can make your life easier. Still, sometimes due to various issues, you cannot keep the process running, and you need to turn off yahoo account key. It can be due to any reason whether you lost your mobile phone or your apps aren’t working properly. So you need to follow the below instructions to disable the Yahoo account key feature.
Here you will get a complete list of details about how you can turn off the account key feature. But before this, you should know this adds extra security to your account and thus prevents it from hacking. If you turn off this setting, then you will not get any notifications if someone tries to access your Yahoo mail account.
How to turn off Yahoo Account Key from a Web Browser
- First, open a web browser on your computer and sign in to your Yahoo mail account.
- After this go to the Account info page.
- Tap on Account security.
- Now tap on the Manage option next to Yahoo Account Key.
- Tap on Disable Account Key.
- Tap on Yes, disable Account Key to verify.
- Tap to Got it.
- Finally, it’s done, and next time when you try to sign in to your Yahoo account, you will be able to sign in with your old password. Now you will not receive any sign-in notification account key on your phone.
Steps for Turning off Yahoo Account Key from Mobile App
- Open Account Key enabled Yahoo mobile app on your Android device, iPhone, or iPad.
- After this, tap on the menu icon. If you are using Yahoo Mail app, tap on your profile icon.
- Tab Account Key.
- Tap on Manage Account Key.
- After this, tap on Disable Account Key located at the bottom of your mobile screen to turn off Yahoo account key.
If you are not able to turn off yahoo account key, you can dial toll-free yahoo customer support number and get aligned with the top-notch tech services. The certified technicians available over the call efficiently understand your problems.