In recent years, Yahoo has gained a huge amount of popularity and considered one of the best emailing platforms available globally. However, Yahoo majorly lacks when you are trying to complete the login procedure but suddenly your available screen showing Yahoo Mail Sign-In Error. In that case, you are advised to follow the below-mentioned procedure and fix Yahoo Mail Login problems with consummate ease.
Note: To avoid Yahoo Sign-In Issues in the future, users are advised to start using the Yahoo Account Key.
What Encourages Yahoo Mail Login Problems?
There could be several reasons that make it impossible for the users to complete sign in Yahoo account step. Below you can check the major ones:
Password and Yahoo ID Issues
Here, we have dispersed the Yahoo id and password issues into two categories – You Forget your Password or Yahoo ID and You Get An Invalid ID or Password Error.
#1 You Forget your Yahoo ID
In case you don’t remember your Yahoo id then simply take help from the Sign-in Helper page. All you need to do is to use your alternative email address or mobile number and then Yahoo will send you a link to refresh your account.
#2 You Forget your Yahoo Password
When you are not able to recall your Yahoo ID Password then you can easily reset it. In order to reset the forgotten Yahoo password, you will require to follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser and type www.yahoo.com to explore Yahoo login page.
- On the given page, enter your Yahoo email address and press the next button.
- Now press the forgot password link, you will see the password recovery methods i.e. alternative email address or phone number.
- Select one of the recovery methods and verify the account.
Note: In case, you don’t have a recovery email ID or phone number added to your Yahoo account then you need to provide an answer to the security questions to get the Yahoo account back.
- Finally, you will be directed to a new page, where you will require to type a new password and confirm it again.
- Now click on apply changes and you are done with the procedure.
#3 You Get an “Invalid Yahoo ID or Password” Error
“Invalid Yahoo ID or Password”error is one of the most general issues that Yahoo users ever faced. This is due to the incorrect credentials that you have been using in the login-details. In case, your Yahoo account is also infected with the same error message, then follow-up some basic rules to avoid the situation:
- Type the correct user id and password and cross-check it before hitting the submit button.
- Make sure to draw your attention to the Caps Lock key while entering the password.
- Disable web browser autofill settings.
- Another situation that can rise “Invalid Yahoo ID or Password” error is that your Yahoo login credentials have been changed by an anonymous person. To avoid the situation, use and enable two-step security or trying to update the account recovery email, phone number and security questions twice in a month.
Other Sign-In Issues
The other major situations that create Yahoo Sign-In Issues are as under:
#1 You Get a “First Time Signing in Here?” Message
If you are signing in from a device or location that you haven’t used before, at that time you might ask you to enter a verification code (sent to your recovery mobile phone or email) to verify that it’s really you (an authorized owner of the account). Similarly, if the Yahoo mail recovery options displayed for your account are out-of-date, then you will need to go to the Still can’t get signed in? section and perceive assistance from the published help articles.
#2 Your Yahoo Mail Account is Locked
When you enter the wrong password in the provided field of login details many times then Yahoo temporarily locked your account for the protection of the account holder’s information. However, the account will unlock automatically after 12 hours, but you will need to make sure to regain access immediately by using the Sign-in Helper medium.
#3 Your Sign-in Screen Reloads or Loops Constantly
Sometime, you might get stuck in the Yahoo login screen loop and can’t able to find the solution. Well, to rid this sort of problem, try following these steps:
- To start with, visit the Yahoo sign-in page and click Not you?
- Now, in the next step, enter your Yahoo mail ID and password.
- Finally, click Sign in.
If these steps don’t fix the issue, try attempting these instructions after complete the sign-in procedure.
- Clear all your web browser’s cookies.
- Quit and head-back to your browser.
- Try using a different supported browser.
Use all the above-mentioned information to possibly fix the Yahoo Mail login errors.