The Coronavirus pandemic has put the entire world population under lockdown. Working professionals across the industry are now seeking various ways to continue their work. Amid all the hassle, work from home has become the new trend. It has also become an integral part of our professional lives. Communication through emails and video calls have become a regular thing. If you are one of us and use Yahoo Mail on Desktop, iPhone, or Android phone, this post is for you. Here we will talk about the easiest ways to sign out of your Yahoo Mail from Desktop, iPhone, and Android.
How to Sign out of Yahoo Mail from Desktop, iPhone, and Android?
You may not wish to sign out of your Yahoo Mail account since it is your personal computer or phone. This is the general rule.
But it is always advised to stay safe online. To do so, you should learn how to sign out of Yahoo Mail from your device.
How to Sign out of Yahoo Mail from Desktop (If Not Signed in)
- Start a web browser and go to the Yahoo Mail login page
- Click the “Sign in” option located at the top of the Yahoo page
- You need to enter your Yahoo ID and click ‘Next’
- Then enter the Yahoo Mail password and click ‘Sign in’
- Access a variety of Yahoo services. Once done, you can mouse over your name at the top of the same page (Yahoo page).
- Now, click ‘Sign out’
You are now signed out of your Yahoo Mail account from Desktop.
How to Sign out of Yahoo Mail from iPhone
Yahoo Mail can easily be accessed on your iPhone. However, the iPhone Mail client offers no choice to sign out of your Yahoo Mail account. To perform the task of signing out of the Yahoo Mail account, you will have to remove the account from your Apple device. However, it wouldn’t affect the email account settings.
Here’s how to sign out of Yahoo Mail from your Apple device.
- Open the ‘Settings’ app on your iPhone
- Tap the tab that says “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
- It will open the list of accounts. You will then have to tap the Yahoo account to remove it.
- Check the ‘Delete Account’ option and then confirm the dialog box to delete it.
- Now, the account is removed from the phone, and your Yahoo Mail is signed out of iPhone.
How to Sign out of Yahoo Mail from Android
Want to sign out of your Yahoo Mail from Android? Check the steps as follows:
- Unlock your phone (if locked)
- Tap the Yahoo Mail app
- Tap your profile picture (it should be located at the top-left of the screen).
- Go to the ‘Manage accounts’ option and tap the ‘Turn off’ option
- Swipe the button to sign out (toggle the slider ‘off’).
That’s how you sign out of your Yahoo Mail account from all platforms (desktop, Android, and iPhone).
Next time, you opt for all Yahoo services, including Yahoo Sports, Yahoo Mail, etc., you must sign in back.
Need technical assistance in signing out your account from a web browser, mobile apps, iPhone, etc.? Reach out to the highly-skilled and knowledgeable professionals for quick troubleshooting tips. The industry-trained technicians are available at your disposal round-the-clock.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch with the Yahoo Support team today!