Nowadays, everyone has a fanatic of using an email account for their professional and personal work. Be in terms of Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or any other provider, we use these accounts to facilitate our daily tasks and activities. In such manner, Yahoo mail is a well-admired and accepted email service which is used by millions of people across the globe. Besides, there are several mailing and other services that one can opt once they create and manage a Yahoo mail account. However, there are many times, when users have dealing with some issues and have some queries regarding the same. One such query is like how to change mobile number in Yahoo Mail. In this blog, we will be discussing the proven steps on how to change mobile number in Yahoo mail.
Why You Need To Change Mobile Number In Yahoo Mail
When you log out of your Yahoo Mail account, messages and notifications go to your associated mobile number automatically. You can change your Yahoo Mobile phone number anytime. Whether you have a new number or want to switch to a different device, you can do the same by following the proper information.
Change Mobile Number In Yahoo Mail – (Proven Steps)
Below you can find the proven steps on how you can change mobile number in Yahoo mail. Pursue these steps:
- Complete the login steps by entering the communicating credentials of Yahoo such as Yahoo User Id and Password.
- Once you logged in to the account, click on the user profile of your account, given on the right side of the top for settings.
- In the next step, click on the “account info” that will direct you on the “personal page” option that you can see it by the category section of the right side.
- Now, you will show the “account security” option written on the top.
- Go below to the option and select the option “Preferences”.
- After this select the option, which says “Edit Mobile Phone” to view the mobile settings for your Yahoo account.
- Now, go to the “Delete” option, and click on the link, which says “Remove Alerts from this Device”.
- After this, you can see the option to remove your old number, then Click on the “Delete device” and the phone number that you have been added to your Yahoo Mail will be removed from your Yahoo account.
- In the next step, go to the “Add Alerts Device” and advance to the next step.
- Now, you are advised to enter your 10-digit phone number in the indicated field.
- And after that, you can select your mobile service provider from the drop-down list and continue to the next step.
- Once the completion of the above-mentioned steps, you will receive a confirmation code on your new number that you have entered in the field.
- Enter the authentication code in the indicated filed and tap on the “Confirm” button to add the new number to your Yahoo Mail account.