“We are experiencing some technical difficulties…
We are sorry, but Yahoo mail can’t load due to a temporary error. You can try back shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue.
Temporary error: 14“
If you are also getting the above error on your device, you need not worry as the error is generally on Yahoo’s part. However, if you have waited quite long and still finding the issue, then the issue can be on your part. Well, you need not worry about that as well because with this post we will help you sort out Yahoo error 14 in a few simple steps.
- Firstly make sure your internet is working fine.
- Sign out your Yahoo mail account from every device, browser you have logged in.
- After that open your browser and go to History tab and then to Clear Browsing History. Clear everything from the browser and make sure you check all the boxes, especially cache while deleting history.
- Restart the browser and try logging in again.
- Open the Yahoo sign in page and enter your correct user id and password. Make sure the caps lock key is not activated as passwords are case sensitive.
- Your Yahoo mail should work fine now.
Similar to Error 14 in Yahoo, one other error which is known to trouble a lot of Yahoo users is Temporary error 19. This error generally locks the user’s account which can be quite troublesome, especially if it is urgent. While such temporary errors get resolved by itself, but in case you are not one of those fortunate ones and after waiting for some time you are still facing issue logging in, then the below-mentioned tips can help your get rid of error 19. But before beginning with the steps, let us know the causes that might be causing this error.
Causes Behind Temporary Error 19 in Yahoo
- High browsing activity from your system sometimes results in temporary suspension of your IP address to certain Yahoo pages.
- Sharing your internet network with others.
- Malicious virus or spyware can also cause error 19 in Yahoo.
- Disabling cookies
- Using Yahoo through third-party software.
So, now as you know the causes, let us get to the solution for this problem.
Steps to Fix Temporary Error 19 in Yahoo
- To fix this error, it is suggested that you login to your account on different network and computer.
- Scan your system for any malicious virus or spyware.
- Update your browser make sure your cookies aren’t disabled.
- Open the Yahoo login page and sign in. This should make your Yahoo account running.
Note: Always make sure that you are using the supported operating system and web browser to log into Yahoo account. So, these are the ways to fix temporary error 14 and 19 in Yahoo. If even after following the aforementioned steps you are not able to log into your yahoo, simply give Yahoo live chat customer support a call and ask for their assistance. You can also get in touch with us as we also provide support for fixing any sort of issues or errors that you might be facing with your Yahoo account. Our communication lines are available 24/7. So, get in touch with us whenever you want.